Percy here. OK, a couple of people I know (in the Malaysia real estate industry, no less) has come to start a property review site called PropertyReviews.my – and they have asked me to contribute something. Well, as you know, I am an expert only when it comes to luxury developments in Malaysia. It’s quite simple, really. We real estate brokers work on a commission basis, and so the higher the transacted price the better it is for us. So, it only makes sense for me to focus on expensive condominiums. This means that I only focus on these areas –
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) area – this includes condos like Marc Residence (which I am going to review here), Stonor Park, OneKL and Dua Residency. KLCC condos are awesome!
- Mont Kiara – the original expatriate hub which hosts some really good international schools
- Bangsar – slightly old but still trendy, especially the Telawi area
- Bukit Tunku – also known as Kenny Hills, this is an upmarket area full of aging but splendid bungalows.
- Battersea Power Station in London
What’s The Big Deal About Marc Residence?
Today I am going to write about Marc Residence – one of the more premier luxury condominium developments in the KLCC enclave. The fact that it’s just opposite the famed Petronas Twin Towers is a major plus point for this condominium. Prices have somewhat tapered over the last two years, and so if you are thinking of investing (or moving in) then 2013 might be a good time to do that. 🙂
Some say that the place has become a little run-down over the years, and I must say that this is not very true. I went there for tea last Saturday with my good friend Benjamin Dover and we couldn’t stop ourselves from admiring the place – it was amazingly well kept. “You should write a review about this place in your blog,” says Ben. I agreed.
If you’re interested to know more about Marc Residence, here’s an excellent in-depth review from those guys at MetroSherpa. But if you want to check out if there are any units for sale or rent then give me a call and I will give you a sweetheart deal 😉